Monday, December 1, 2008

Commentary Book Writers… Really?

Have you ever noticed that guys like Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter (the woman; not the dude at the drag show you attend bi-monthly), David Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan, Dick Morris, and many more seem to have a new book out every year and often just in time for the Holidays? What could they possibly have to say every fucking year? What help could they possibly fucking be on an annual basis? I know...

We are surrounded by people who lack critical thinking skills and are too lazy to hit the book store or library for their own source materials; to read and study and make up their own fucking minds! And I am not just picking on the right either. Nope. No fuckin’ way! I mean, Barak Obama? What the fuck??? He ran on a platform of NOTHING!!! Holy shit! He’s the Pied Piper, hallelujah, where’d all the kids go? No the Pied Piper at least got rid of the rats. Obama has invited the old rats into the White House (Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State; Wow she’s about to find out the Condi Rice is a hard act to follow). McCain had a solid campaign! He got up there and said… Oh shit, I’m not sure. Maybe I should turn up my fuckin’ hearing aid (too much rock’n’roll music, GODDAMNITT!). How many times have we heard Barak Obama say, "Wait... What I said was..." followed by a goddamn lie? Barak Obama supports late term abortions and not the one that put the mother in harms way, no, he supports late term abortions for women who wait until their third trimester to terminate the life of their living, learning baby.

We as a society are walking a fine line. Sure, George W. Bush was by no means a great president but at least he had a platform that didn’t wane with the latest poles. We live in a society that terminates the lives of unwanted babies doomed to live in poverty (see eugenics movement, see NAZI Germany). Instead of educating kids that condoms are not 100% and when you put you penis in a woman’s vagina with or without a jacket there is a good chance you can impregnate her! Makin' ‘em is fun! Yes! But then you have to take some form of responsibility for the kid you sired. For the girls, tell the boys, "No!" You are too young to enjoy sex anyway. Plus, they can always find a private place to beat their meat like it owes them money.

Love,

J.

P.S. I got married.

No comments: