This morning I had NBC on and Meet the Press followed by Chris Mathews made me stop what I was doing. I was amazed that they were going through pains to resell Obama... Again! They were again a third-party authorized to resell a product which has began to be reputed as a bumbling mouth-piece lacking any real thought beyond a telepromptor and a staff of socialist partisans.
Some people tried to get on him about the "Special Olympics" faux pas but I didn't find that particularly offensive partly because I think he should honestly get a break on that and partly because I am a crass person who would have gladly taken the joke three steps further and sealed it with minor but permanent damage to my reputation for some. What did peak my interest was how off he has shown himself to be everytime the teleprompter is too far from sight or not there at all (President George W. Bush probably wishes he could have done the same in hind-sight).
The NBC shows had a panel of folks reselling his plans and calling his obvious major blunders little minor issues that pale in comparison to the greater issue like the economy. They failed to have anybody on to counterpoint their sales pitch. I stopped watching news on television for a reason. Fox News sucks but they are the closest thing to fair than all the rest.I believe President Obama will be minimized in the hisory books as a Champion for being the closest thing to a First Black President but ultimately a shitty leader. He has utterly failed in unifying both sides of the ailse going a step further to ridecule those who disagree with him. He has had his staff point out specific private citizens who have expressed their dissatisfaction with him and his bad policy.
I will post more later... SOON!
Love,
J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment